Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Life of the Yearbook Editors.

Erin Hackett, Lilly Zamora, and I are all the yearbook editors for Safford Middle School. We are in charge of making sure the yearbook for 2010-2011 is great! Erin and I, are responsible for the opening spread, the three divider pages, and checking EVERYBODYS work! Doesn't that sound like alot? You were right, it is a WHOLE LOT of work! In fact, today is a Saturday and we have no school. But unfortunately we had to go at 10:00 am to work on our yearbook assignments which we are still working on right now. We didn't get to leave until 4:00 pm. That is 6 hours of working on a Saturday morning. Now that takes a lot of dedication to your school work! As you can see The Life of the Yearbook Editors is difficult.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain!!! I did that last year, but i stayed untill 6 instead!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Brooklyn! Man life of a year book editor can be pretty stressful. I like yearbook but I can't wait till the book is done.

    ReplyDelete